WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN










WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN!!
I hope you enjoy the food!!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I've Been tagged!!





Gosh Thanks Julie.  This should be interesting - I have never really gone in for this sort of thing before - so I hope my answers are OK!!

My hardest thing is going to be thinking who to get involved in the game next, and what questions to ask them!!

Here goes with my answers -


1. List five foods you could you never bring yourself to eat?

Kidneys
Tripe
Liver
Brains
Blood Sausage

2. Share your happiest food memory.

A candlelight dinner on the beach in Sri Lanka with Mr CCC.  It was our first holiday away without the children – it was bliss!!

3. What would be your most embarrassing fashion moment?


Gosh, how to choose – any 80’s outfit has to be in there!!  Though there was one that comes to mind – sort of a Madonna’esq outfit – short white boots, frilly ankle socks, skirt with braces – and of course the big hair!!!

4. Finish this sentence, “It drives me mental when….” The kids come in from school and throw their crap everywhere – shoes, crumbs, bags, clothes – you name it – you would never know that I had spent the day cleaning up the house!

5. Finish this sentence, “There is nothing better in life than…” ICE CREAM

6. You find a magic lantern and are granted one wish from the Genie of the lamp, what would your wish be?

A holiday to Italy without the kids next year for my 50th birthday!

7. If you had one hour of invisibility what would you do?

Find somewhere quiet and read a book (they wouldn’t be able to find me!!!!)

8. What made you decide to share your life with the world via a blog?

If I have to be completely truthful I think a little part of me wanted to be discovered – kind of like Julie in Julie and Julia!!!



So who to include???  I nominate -

Jo from A Dash of Flavour
Peggy from My Fiance Likes it so it must be good!
Susan from My Food Obsession
Melba Toast from The Adventures of Miss Piggy

..... and the questions are:

What would be your most defining culinary achievement?

If you could change your profession to something using your culinary skills what would you do?

What is the worst thing you have cooked - and why?

Finish this sentence "In my next life I want to come back as......."

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

What is your favourite dessert?

Are you a summer or a winter person?  And is it because of food?

Can't wait to hear your answers!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I like how a lot of the fantasy wishes are for peace and quiet without the kids!! Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Cate! You posted so quickly!! How good would invisibilty be, I'd be torn between the Manly Sea Eagles Change room at full time and a bank robbery so I could travel and eat for the rest of my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe great wish - didn't even think of that one!!!! Perhaps I will find another genie in a bottle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved learning a little bit more about you Cate! Love that you tagged me here Cate! Now to think of some good answers!

    ReplyDelete